Righty-o, I’m going to make this fast, because I am on the Ipad, and I really hate typing on this thing. But, anyways, I have decided to give you people a list of other foodie blogs I think you should check out.
1. Honestly, if you are a lover of foodie blogs, I would be very surprised off you hadn’t seen this one. http://thepioneerwoman.com/. Run by Ree Drummond, you might have seen her on her show on Food Network, the Pioneer Woman. She uses lots of butter. Really, I am not kidding. Lots. But that means all her recipes are insanely good.
2. One of her cookbooks was in my Five Cookbooks to Read RIGHT NOW! post. http://shaunasever.com/blog/. Run by Shauna Sever, she’s the author of Pure Vanilla and Marshmallow Madness! All of her recipes I’ve tried are good, but some of them are a little finicky.
3. This blog is cute. I have no other word to describe it. http://www.cakespy.com/ I’ve also reviewed one of her cookbooks, The Secret Lives of Baked Goods. Most of the recipes are easy and yummy.
4. This is a new find for me. http://bakingbites.com/ Good recipes and reviews, the only problem are the adds. But if that doesn’t bug you like is does me, this is an awesome blog!
5. I thought I’d make this post about five blogs, and so, this is the final blog. http://sweetapolita.com/blog/. Cute, modern and vintage at the same time. Great recipes. The Fluffy Vanilla Cake is my go-to vanilla cake recipe now. Worth checking out.
So, that’s my list! I hope you like at least one of these blogs.